CLAWS News & Events
Adoptions this weekend (April 24th, 25th, & 26th) at Petco! Come and find your new best feline friend. Note that general adoption hours are as follows:
Fridays: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sundays: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Click here for more information on our adoption process.
CLAWS Annual Yard Sale
We will be holding our annual fundraiser yard sale on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, April 30th, May 1st, and May 2nd. If you have any gently used items that are clean and in good condition, and you would like to donate them, please drop them by our shelter on April 27th, 28th, or 29th between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will be used to benefit the CLAWS shelter.
SAVE THE DATE!!!!
CLAWS Cattails & Cocktails Fundraiser Gala
"An Evening in Paris"
October 24, 2015
Doubletree Hotel, Grand Junction, CO
Tickets will be available online May 15, 2015.
Special Limited Time Offer
Now that the weather is beautiful, time to make your car beautiful too! Splish Splash Car Wash has provided CLAWS with coupons for One Free Ultimate Car Wash! Retail Value is $13 - we will send you a coupon if you make a minimum $10 donation to CLAWS! Quantity is limited, so donate today!
Costa Vida Fundraiser
Date to Be Announced
Costa Vida will be hosting a Give Back Night in June to benefit CLAWS! Stay tuned for more details.
Click here to view our newsletter. And here to view our inserts for March!
CLAWS Monthly Meow
- Cleanliness should never be underestimated as a virtue.
- Stretch real good the first thing every morning - and every other chance you get.
- When you can lie in the sunshine, do so.
- Gaze out the window a lot.
- Good grooming is an asset.
- It sure helps to get a soft hug at the end of a hard day.
- There's no better time for a quick nap than right now.
- Conserve your energy for when it counts.
- Get a thorough physical exam at least once a year.
- Follow your instincts.
- The best cure for insomnia is sleep.
Glenn Dromgoole, "What Cats Teach Us..."